Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License: SN184 or not?

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2016 Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I'd like to know what the difference is between the "CCSV VIDEO SN184" and "CCSV VIDEO" licenses for Creative Cloud Enterprise?

The video/non-video part I'm aware of after reading CCSV VIDEO AND CCSV NON-VIDEO but I can't find anything about the SN184 part other than CCSV Video SN184 or CCSV Video which doesn't explain the difference.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

I've now had a chat session with support, and they informed me that both my licenses have the same validity period and cover the same, so it doesn't matter which one of them I use.

Thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2016 Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SN184 indicates a 2018 expiry date. To decode both numbers I would Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.

I actually did go through the contact page at first, but when selecting Creative Cloud and licensing, you don't get offered other support options than this forum if you have other questions than the 4 suggested - "Phone support isn't offered for your product".

So the SN184 key expires in (April?) 2018? And the key without SN184 will work "forever"?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the SN184 key expires in (April?) 2018?

Q4 2018

And the key without SN184 will work "forever"?

You would need to check the specific serial to see, it will depend what is in your agreement. The Chat support should be able to do that for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've now had a chat session with support, and they informed me that both my licenses have the same validity period and cover the same, so it doesn't matter which one of them I use.

Thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines