• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to Disable Cloud Storage for our Enterprise

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2014 Dec 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to centralize the purchasing of Adobe Creative Cloud at my company. We develop software and services for use in the financial and healthcare industries. Therefore, we limit our use of cloud storage and services. Is there a way we can disable the cloud storage in the new Creative Could Suite? Most of our users are stuck using CS6 until this issue can be resolved. We are looking at purchasing anywhere from 50-100+ licenses if we can get this issues figured out.

I have asked our Information Security team to block the Sync/Store.Share endpoints documented in the Adobe Creative Cloud Network Endpoints guide. This was done and then we monitored workstations where the Creative Cloud was installed. The documented endpoints never appeared in any of our proxy logs.

Help! We cannot upgrade until this issue gets resolved.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2015 Jan 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's possible--ETLA customers can purchase Creative Cloud subscriptions that don't include storage.  However depending on the number of seats you're purchasing and what has already been purchased (and under what plans), only Adobe knows where you fall under the Creative Cloud licensing spectrum (single, teams, and enterprise).

You need to find your organization's Adobe representative and work through them.  If you don't know who that is, this FAQ for Adobe Buying programs may get you started.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines