• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still need URGENT help deactivating student Creative Cloud Subscription

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. Thank you to the people who replied to my previous post (here, please read for more information) however, it was of no help. I'm still unable to cancel or change my plan and I need to do it URGENTLY. The customer support link provides no assistance. I don't mean to sound childish but I really need this to be fixed ASAP. 

Do I contact my university's IT department? I have no idea who I can contact. Please, please someone help.

Screen Shot 2020-12-18 at 10.53.00 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-18 at 10.52.07 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Mary/Caitlyn, I am sorry if things are still unclear. Please focus on making direct contact with our support team by following the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/admin-console.html#Support.

Neither of your issues can be resolved in a public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be clear: Since I supposedly had a student account to begin with, will this one cause any issues? And if I already had a student account, how was I able to create a new account with the same email? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Caitlyn5C25, there are two accounts created under the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  One has a Creative Cloud for Team membership which is why you are unable to self-cancel the membership.  Please contact our customer team through the Admin Console.  If you are not a designated administrator, then you will not have access to the admin console.  For more information see https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/admin-console.html#Support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you sign in, after you type your email but before you type your password, it might ask you to choose between "personal" and "enterprise" accounts. These are entirely different if you have both. One, you must talk to your local administrator. One, you must talk to Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried selecting "personal account" instead of student account. It still won't work. How do I contact Adobe?

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 7.55.20 am.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Same person as the OP. It appears that signing in as a personal account means that my screenname is my Mum's name, who is paying for the amount)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mary/Caitlyn, I would also recommend you work to remove the secondary account. Even within this same public forum discussion, you have logged in with two different accounts.

In the future, please do not use the same e-mail address to create multiple accounts with any organization.  It is often a unique identifier, and if you somehow make it through the creation process, then these are the type of difficulties you may encounter.  For more information on how to delete an account with Adobe, see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/delete-adobe-account.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, everyone. I'll try to keep this short.

I purchased Creative Cloud (I think?) earlier this year as I needed it for school. What I wasn't aware of, however, was that everyone in my course had a free student access thing of sorts to Adobe. I have no idea how the email missed me altogether, but for almost a year I was paying for Adobe Creative Cloud.

I don't want a refund, I want to deactivate my account. Mum insisted I use her card to do it. But whenever I try to cancel my plan it tells me to contact my administration, which isn't helpful. Neither is Adobe's help forums, and neither is their 'talk to a real person' tab which I think is broken.

Please, please help. I don't want to keep charging my mum money because I wasn't CC'd in an email. Do I find out who at my uni I should contact? Is that the best way? Or should I get help directly from Adobe? I finish uni December 24, so I need help ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved to a better forum, Account, Payment & Plan.

Look here for the steps to cancel your subscription.

Cancel your Creative Cloud plan or membership

Cancel your Creative Cloud Subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, John. Thank you for your reply.

How do I delete the account registered to "Mary"? I know deleting it will cancel the plan, which is exactly what I want, but this still isn't helpful. That link said I need to leave the organisation first (again, will that affect the account registered to "Caitlyn"?) and I couldn't figure out how to change the primary advisor. There was no further instructions.

Also, as I stated in the original post, I didn't know my email was already registered as I was never informed by my teacher or university. How can the same email be registered twice to begin with?

Screen Shot 2020-12-19 at 5.18.53 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mary/Caitlyn, I am sorry if things are still unclear. Please focus on making direct contact with our support team by following the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/admin-console.html#Support.

Neither of your issues can be resolved in a public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jargin note: you do NOT  want to "deactivate". Adobe you "deactivate" to mean "stop using a license on this computer, so I can use it in a different computer and KEEP PAYING". The word you want is not deactivate but CANCEL. This may save you time in dealing with support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines