• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour and Lag problem with Flash.

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2010 Jun 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have this really annoying problem with flash. The pictures below show what I mean by the colour problem and the video shows the lag. I print screened both videos to show you how I receive it. I included links for you to see the video.
youtube.jpg

Without even watching the video I guess you can see that there is something wrong already, to compare watch the vid.

Link to the Video (Yotube)

youtube2.jpg

This is the worst a video ever gets although sometimes I get a green screen instead of an video

The Lag Problem I sometimes get with videos (I recorded my screen):

PLEASE NOTE:

• I have tried to reinstall/uninstall the flash player( I used the flash uninstaller from adobe)
  • I have also experienced a two errors whilst watching a video; the video card (Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT) gave my windows 7 (32bit) an error and the screen flashed but I then recovered but the video did not.
  • In my opinion there might be an issue with my recent monitor update and also the use of dual screens. Maybe the graphics card just can't take it.
  • I checked different browsers and the same thing happens even IE9 HTML5 !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 26, 2010 Jun 26, 2010

Try disabling hardware acceleration.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2010 Jun 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling hardware acceleration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2010 Jun 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That helped, never seen that option there. Its probably because of the update, but it shouldn't be set as default.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines