• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing Report on Firefox

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2016 Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Firefox flash player crash when i play the any games and other videos sites. latest version issue firefox [links removed]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2016 Sep 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please reply with following details:

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please quote them exactly, or provide a screenshot

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2016 Sep 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your Firefox 32 or 64 bit?

Please try on both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 14, 2016 Sep 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry...I don't know where to post a question.  I have the same problem with flash crashing when I play Farmville 2 on Zynga.  It has been going on for some time.  I get a yellow bar at the top of the page saying: A webpage is slowing down your browser.  What would you like to do.  wait   stop it.  if you click stop it..then it comes up that shockwave/flash has crashed.  If you wait, then things resume until the next crash.

My O/s is windows 8.1(64-Bit); I use Firefox(48.0.2) as my browser;(although I tried chrome and it was even worse)Flash is up to date..23.0.0.162.

Hope you can help..I notice it is not happening as often on my other computer..it is windows 7 and firefox..everything is up to date.

I tried to clear the flash browsing data, but could not find it using the instructions that were posted. Any help would be appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 16, 2016 Sep 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ALL,

Try Firefox 64 bit browser. Not the 32 bit one. there is a good chance you have 32 bit if you do not know.

1) Get Firefox 64 bit version here: Mozilla Firefox Web Browser — Download Firefox in your language — Mozilla

2) uninstall your current 32 bit version

3) Install the 64 bit version.

If the problem still persists you could try to make a new Firefox profile: that tutorial is located here:

How to back up Mozilla Firefox user profile the correct and easy way - YouTube

Best Regards

Please be sure to mark my post here helpful or answered if I assisted you

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2016 Sep 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Careful with Firefox 64 bit: The adobe plugin will not work properly from Firefox x64 versions 45(?) up to 48 (current version) - many Flash games (including Forge of Empires and Elvenar) crash with these versions while loading. Firefox x64, version 49, where the adobe plugin should work, is sheduled for thuesday (20th september) as far as I know, so maybe wait a few days before trying Firefox 64 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 17, 2016 Sep 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much...mine is 64 bit..and my Firefox is version 48. So I'll wait for the new Firefox version...hopefully that will fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 18, 2016 Sep 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the 64bit version of Firefox since early 2016 and never seen any flash related problems, it has actually resolved some of my issues. I am currently on V49 myself and have been using 64 bit versions successfully

Can you cite any documentation andreass9959504​ to support your facts that Adobe Flash player will not work on 64 bit Firefox? Maybe your Firefox profile is corrupt, or your flash player is corrupt, or even further something going on with your machine?

I would suggest manually installing flash via the standalone aka offline installer. If you want to know where to locate that go here: Guide to Manually updating Flash Player for Windows

It is listed under the manual process just download and install it.

Best Regards

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Carm01: see this bug report for firefox on bugzilla here: 1271398 – [Regression] Problems with Adobe Flash Player 22 Stage3D and Firefox x64 >=v48

The bug happened with firefox (64 bit only) version 47, and is supposed to be fixed with version 49, which is scheduled for Tuesday this week according to one of the latest comments to this bug report.

Note: Many applications seem to be unaffected by this bug, but there are quite a few applications (like browsergames) which are not usable with FF 64 versions 47 and 48 bit due to this bug; see the comments to the bug report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

andreass9959504

This seems to only effect Stage3D related content in Flash Player. This does not effect everyone as you have mentioned. I do not play games like that for one, and others might not as well, so it might not be important to some people, however it still does exist and Flash is a very OLD technology as well.

Stage3D works fine on my build of Firefox:

Stage3D stress test (b3d engine) 20,000 primitives ~ 15,000,000 triangles (updated with playable dem...

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0

It seems to be functioning just fine IMO. Someone also posted that it Flash player 23 should address this matter as well if you read the bug report towards the bottom, and some have got it working, since Flash 23 is out of Beta this hopefully should be resolved.

Best Regards

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines