• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 11.7 Sound Playback Bug

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2013 Apr 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've received reports that sound is cutting off from both video and audio content with some Flash content using Flash Player 11.7.700.169 (and 11.7.700.179).  I apologize to those effected by this bug.  We've been able to reproduce the issue internally and are currently investigating the cause and possible fixes and workarounds.  If you haven't already, please take a minute and let us know how this issue impacts you by leaving a short comment (or vote) on this bug report:

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3539635

Your feedback is important to us and we will continue to update the bug report as new information becomes available.

For those looking for an immediate fix, you can either update to our latest beta (4/30/2013 - Flash Player 11.7.700.197 Beta) or you can downgrading Flash Player to our latest 10.3 release.  The latest 10.3.183.75 build contains all of the recent security updates and should provide a stable platform for both audio and video.  Please see these two faqs for details.

How do I revert to a previous version of Flash Player?

Where can I find direct downloads of Flash Player 10.3 for Windows or Macintosh?

In addition, Google Chrome users will need to switch to the system version of Flash Player (NPAPI version) after installing the 10.3 release:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enable-system-flash-player-goog le-chrome.html

The next official update, currently scheduled for release in mid May, will resolve this bug.

Thanks,

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2013 Jun 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I have been here reading the thread and trying to understand why after installing the latest release, the website:

http://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=lobby.jsp&eventid=617346&sessionid=...

From sap.com still marks my Flash version as:

Attention: We notice that you are using an older version of Flash Player 11.7. Please note that using this version may present some issues with choppy or intermittent audio when slides are advanced. Adobe is aware of this issue and has released a fix: For an optimal webcasting experience, we recommend that you upgrade to the most recent version of Flash player, which can be found here.

I have not been experimenting any other issue regarding audio

Thank you in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2014 Dec 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have the flash player sound bug that goes up and down randomly

on videos and I even have the latest flash player update. Every update

for the flash player this year has had this bug in and now its all most

the end of the year with no fix yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines