• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player issue with HBO Nordic

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I try to watch HBO Nordic and it asks to allow flash player, then I allow flash, but the video never appears. It just stays black.

I use Google Chrome, but it happens in other browsers too...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you sure it's a flash app and not html5? what's showing when you right click on it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chrome is constantly changing how the detect Flash Player, even after a user enables it.  If you've enabled it and it's still not working, I recommend contacting the content provider.

HBONordic has regional access requirements, as such, I'm not able to access it to view it's technical requirements, however, the US equivalent, HBONow does use Flash Player.  Here are some troubleshooting steps, from HBONow.  They may, or may not apply to HBONordic and I recommend searching for similar pages on the HBONordic site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2018 Dec 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar problem, the solution *below worked. But there also seems to be lots of other solutions here too, click this link to go to the page. Good luck : Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help

*The site needs Flash to work

If a website isn’t working, you might need to change your settings to allow Flash.

1. To the left of the web address, click Lock Lock or Info View site information.
  2. At the bottom, click Site Settings.
  3. In the new tab, to the right of "Flash," click the Down arrow Down arrow and then Allow.
  4. Go back to the site and reload the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines