• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player v11.3.300.265 converts STEREO web audio into 5.1

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Excuse my English, please. I got a problem since the last update of Flash Player. Everything worked perfect before that update. And now, when I'm listening to my MP3 files (all are in STEREO) through IE9, they are automatically converting to 5.1 by Shockwave Flash Object. I can fix it only by disabling "Shockwave Flash Object" Add-on in Internet Explorer preferences! 5.1 that makes FLASH Player sounds horrible, TOO loud, TOO heavy bass and why to do that?! MP3s were coded in stereo... I can listen to my music through WMP12 without any problem, all my audio is in stereo. I have Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) and Creative X-fi Xtreme Audio PCI card. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2012 Jul 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstalling 11.3.300.265 and installing back Flash Player 11.2.202.235 solved this problem. Now everything is in stereo as it should be. So it's definetly something wrong with that new audio fixes in latest flash version...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines