• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flashplayer 10.1.82.76 throws security error when loading a xml with GBK encoding URL

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2010 Aug 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was working well until I upgraded my flashplayer to 10.1.82.76.

When I request a xml with the url below, it throws security error, it happens in Firefox and Chrome, but in Internet Explorer it works well.

http://drag.g1d.net/%D0%C2%BD%D6%BF%DA.mp4inf

Is it a bug or can anyone tell me why?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefox just tells me

Firefox can't find the server at drag.g1d.net

Anyway, someone else has already reported something similar in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/699750

I suggested that the Adobe Labs forum would be better, but unfortunately that forum got closed yesterday.

But obviously this is an issue; my next suggestion is to file a bug report with all details at http://bugs.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That url just returns a xml document, I've tested the urls with utf-8 encoding and ascii characters, all of them works well but not GBK encoding.

I wish it would be fixed as soon as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please note that this is a user-to-user forum; Adobe staff do not necessarily monitor posts here.

The only sure way that a bug is noticed by the developers is to file a bug report at the address I gave earlier.  Make sure that you provide a link that works (meaning shows the error) outside of your network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reminding. I've reported this bug in their bug and issue management system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines