• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Runtime Error: R6025 - pure virtual function call

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I watch the fullscreen video on this site and it ends, instead of continuing to the next part (you can see there are 3 parts of this video), I get this error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

---------------------------

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\WIND...

R6025

- pure virtual function call

It happens only in Firefox (version 26) and using the newest Flash 11.9 or even 12 beta.  I remember it's been like this for a few months (older flash and firefox versions too). When I'm not in the fullscreen mode or use Chrome everything is OK.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the heads up on this.  I've also reproduced the problem and I've added a bug to our database (internal number is 3683066) and alerted our QE team.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2014 Feb 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's still this problem with the newest flash and firefox release - official and beta. I wonder how it could be unresolved for so much time because it also exists on the very popular portals in Poland (for example here and here). I think all of them use a similar flash player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Want to bump this with information that I can reproduce this error "Runtime error - R6025 - Pure virtual function call." It happens on gametrailers.com when watching videos full screen to the end. The crash happens at the end of the each video when viewing full screen.

This, on, Firefox v. 30 using Flash 14.0.0.125

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2014 Jul 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening here. I updated to .Net Framework 4.5.1 and it still does it. Good news it seems that it doesn't happen on youtube or anywhere else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2014 Jul 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a URL where this happens?  I don't get that anywhere (with .NET Framework 4.5.2 installed).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gametrailers.com same as the other guy. Watched a video full screen and instead of going to the menu it has the error message "Runtime error-R6025-Pure virtual function call". It happens only there and on Firefox v.30 using Flash 14.0.0.125. And it only happens with Firefox cause I used Internet Explorer on the site and it ran just fine. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Garrek Luelin wrote:

It happens only there and on Firefox v.30 using Flash 14.0.0.125.

Then I suggest that you update Flash Player to 14.0.0.145.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I menat 14.0.0.145. I have that and it still does it on Firefox 30.0. I doubled checked. Only on fullscreen and on IE it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2014 Jul 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't believe that they still haven't fixed that. For example here the problem still exists (it's the same player as in the links from my first and second post). I use newest Firefox with flash beta 14.0.0.155

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2014 Jul 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot reproduce this anywhere.  The link http://ekstraklasa.tv/ekstraklasa-zabojcza-koncowka-pogoni-szczecin/hlfmf gives me

po.png

which means they do some stupid scripting which may cause the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange, this video works for me abroad. Maybe that's because I use Adblock. I have another video that has this problem: Klienci wycofujÄ… siÄ™ z dark-poola Barclays - Wideo w Onecie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem still exists!

How to reproduce:

-go to: http://winfuture.de/news,82731.html

-click the play button at the video to start videoplayback

-wait until the short advertisment-spot is finished (If there is such one)

-when the requested video is playing: click on the bottom-right button to make the video play in fullscreen

-once the video plays in fullscreen: click the upper-right button to switch to the HD version of the video

--> here we are: <Runtime Error: R6025>

edit: forgot to mention that I'am using newest Firefox (30) an Shockwave Flash 14.0.0.145

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the instructions!

I could reproduce the problem using Firefox 30.0, but not on Pale Moon 24.6.2 (x64), so it must be the combination Firefox & Flash Player causing this.

I hope someone from the Flash Player team can look into this.  If no-one responds in this topic, you may have to file a bug report at https://bugbase.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2014 Sep 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug still exists in Firefox.  I tested version 28 and version 32.0.1, which is the latest mainstream release at the time of writing.

Steps to reproduce:

1.  It's much easier to reproduce this bug if you are using a computer that has 2 monitors.

2.  Load up any Youtube video.

3.  Skip advert if required.

4.  Click "Full Screen" button in lower right hand corner.  The video fills up the whole of the 1st monitor.

5.  Click on the desktop on the 2nd monitor - this reveals the taskbar and start menu overlayed above the video.

6.  Close Firefox;  For example, by right-clicking the "Firefox" taskbar button on the taskbar, and choosing "Close" from the context menu.

7.  Firefox closes, but adobe flash player does not close gracefully, and instead throws up "R6025 - pure virtual function call" error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, everybody who has this error message should vote here:

Bug#3573456 - Runtime Error R6025 - pure virtual function call

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines