• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why does adobe suck so bad?

New Here ,
May 25, 2015 May 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this forum is such bullshit! what a waste of time! nobody here to answer questions , no numbers to call. why wont some of these hot shot adobe employees start answering some of these questions, come on

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not offer free technical support for free products, but my understanding is that you can work with a live representative for a nominal fee to offset the cost:

Contact Customer Care

These are user-to-user forums, and the staff here monitor the forums as a courtesy.  I've replied to your post, but it lacked actionable information, so I wasn't able to give you any useful advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried CorelDraw Graphics Suite. Better UI. Snappier Software. Corel put the best of InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop all in 1 single program.  Adobe just can't compete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines