• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

delete auto connected pages

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i have this book that i need some files to end at double and rest at odd pages,

pagination keeps generating empty pages at files i don't want to,,,

is there a way to solve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2016 Apr 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The settings in your book file will control the pagination and will supercede the individual file specifications (unless specifically allowed). You also need to check how/where the first page of file is specified to start and compare that to where the last page of the previous file ends. This could cause unwanted blank pages to be inserted.

For example, if you specify that all files are to start on the right-side, but you haven't specified that the page count for the file is to be even, then if the previous file ends on an odd page and the next file is supposed to start on an odd page, FM is forced to insert a blank empty page (even) at the end of the previous file for double-sided page layout.

Also, don't forget to set the "Delete Empty Pages" in the Pagination options to clear out any accumulated blank pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines