• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FM12 can't open .fm - Internal Error: 12044, 5309203, 5319262, 5320132

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2016 Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on a document yesterday, saved it without error. Went to open it today and FM crashes with the following error: Internal Error 12044, 5309203, 5319262, 5320132. FrameMaker has detected a serious problem and must quit.  Even the .backup.fm file is crashing FM.

The document is only 3 pages, about the only thing that is different from similar documents is that I had imported a SVG instead of our normal PNG.

Any ideas?  Can I edit the file in another program to remove the SVG reference?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2016 Aug 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried a "heroic open"?

As per Fred Ridder:

"Heroic open" is an escape-key command that causes FrameMaker to ignore any of the conditions that normally cause warnings or messages during the open process, and therefore allows you to open files that have certain minor forms of corruption. You must have a blank .fm document open first. Then the command is Esc, o, H (meaning Escape, lower-case O, and capital H pressed *in sequence* rather than in combination).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope I never need to use it Jeff, but what a great tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Barb - I ran across it on the Framers mailing list & saved it for reference if I ever got into a hole ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately the Heroic Open didn't work.  It still crashed but with a different error.  Internal Error: 12044, 24612532, 24612826, 27557221.

I rewrote the section in the Document was that crashing because I was on a deadline but I'd still be interested to solve this is possible for any future occurrences.  I'm guessing this document is too corrupted however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

Perhaps see the maker.ini file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\AdobeFrameMaker2015.

In the APIClients section, there is a commented out reference to an SVG import filter :

;SVG Import=FileToFileGFXImport, SVG, FrameImage, SVG, ORBL, SVG, SVG, filters\svgfilter.dll,all,^.svg

SVG Import=FileToFileGFXImport, SVG, PDF, SVG, ORBL, SVG, SVG, filters\svg2pdf.dll,all,^.svg

;svg2pdf=Standard, Converts SVG to PDF, filters\svg2pdf.dll,all

Try to change it.

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines