• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've got background color (highlight) on a sentence, but when I generate a pdf the text does display?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2016 Jan 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm highlight some content inside a table, when I print just one page the text displays. However, when I pdf the entire doc, the text doesn't display. Anyone have this issue and know how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which FM version and point release (patch level) are you using?

IIRC, there were table issues with text/shading in versions earlier than FM12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using FM version 13.0.1.385.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating the PDF, are you using the the RGB or CMYK option?

What font is being used for the text that disappears in the PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RGB. It only happens when I use background color on content inside a table. If I do it in regular text, it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try applying the latest patch (you're a version behind): Adobe - FrameMaker : For Windows : FrameMaker 2015 update 2 ( 2015.0.2)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2015.0.2 wont install, the error says: This patch is not applicable for you. Please check...

I am on subscription, so could the problem be my version should be 15.x.x, but it's 13.0.1.385?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version is 2015.0.2 (which is internally 13.0.2.433).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try the Help > Updates method or go straight to the downloads site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates are grayed out. I tried installing the first one just hoping it would help, but it gave me the same error saying it wasn't applicable for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cathy,

It seems the updates have been disable by your administrator in your network environment. I have sent you an email how you can enable the updates for FM2015 on your machine. Please reply back to the same email if you face any issue performing the steps at your end. We will also be able to troubleshoot the PDF printing issue that you are facing at your end once FM will be updated to latest version.

Thanks,

Ashish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the help figuring this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines