• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import Graphic in 2019

Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I visit the Adobe Tech Comm Day and this morning I installed FM 2019. It looks great but I found a missing function:

In an existing document I selected a graphic to change it with “File, Insert, File”. In all previous FM-versions the current graphic name is shown in the input field “File name”. In the 2019-version this field is empty. Why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Hi. Adobe solved the problem in the last update (15.0.2.503). Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TCZwart:

I agree that the behavior you describe has changed from 2017.

If you feel this is a bug (or just a serious issue), your best bet is to post it on here: Tracker. This is a user-to-user community forum, so we can't change the software. Logging a report via the tracker will ensure that the FrameMaker engineering team will see it.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barb~,

Thanks. I add it to Tracker. We will see.

regard Gert Zwart

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello BarbBinder,

It's already more than a month after I posted this issue. As I told you I added it to Tracker.Acobe.com.

In the mean time I contacted adobe via Help, Support in FrameMaker and they tried to find a solution.

But no result until now. At least they suggested (also) to put this issue on the Wishlist of Tracker.

I hope Adobe will do something because for me this missing point is an unpleasant issue.

Bye, Gert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gert:

These things can take time. Would you mind posting a link here to your post on Tracker? I'd be happy to add my vote.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tracker lists this bug as fixed, and it will probably be included in the next Update, which I think Amitoj said will be Real. Soon. Now.

Tracker

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh good—I was going to go check it out the status once I had the link Thanks, linsims!

So hopefully, it won't be too much longer for you, Gert.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Adobe solved the problem in the last update (15.0.2.503). Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines