• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco: extreme lag on Surface Pro. Updated, plenty of storage space, high speed internet.

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to solve this or is it just Fresco itself? I have consistently reverted back to photoshop for my illustration work, which is a pity because Fresco would be amazing if it weren't so laggy. I know that this is a common issue, but is there a way to solve it and speed things up? I can't have a normal workflow with Fresco, it is just too slow. 

Info: Working on a Surface Pro. Lots of storage spaxe. High speed internet. Updated to the latest version. No change?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you looked at the other threads on this same topic? Fresco Lag thread search

If not I would suggest searching through each of those and checking if someone has already asked and had an answer to a similar question to your own.

It's also often best to continue an existing thread by adding your own comment to that rather than creating a completely new thread on a topic which has already been covered multiple times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines