• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Locked layers still moving

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've locked layers but they are still moving. All the the layers are moving together even locked ones.

Also, I'm using a pen and switched the touch settings on finger input to gestures only but both the pen and annoyingly my hand are both creating brush strokes. I need to be able to use the pen with my hand resting but with the layers moving and my hand making marks this app is just frustrating by comparison to illustrator.

TOPICS
Layers , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What device are you using? Please provide some details on the device and stylus.

Can you show a screen shot of the layers moving when locked? (Make sure to have the layers panel visible in the screen shot).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your hand creating the brush strokes before or after you put pen to the screen?  I know sometimes when i open up Fresco, I have that problem initially,  but as soon as my Apple Pencil hits the screen,  my finger no longer creates a brushstroke as intended.  What device are you using?  Because if you're using an older iPad that doesn't have Apple Pencil support,  you won't be able to turn it off, because those iPads have no palm rejection

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks so much for your reply. The iPad does have support for Apple Pencil but I’m actually using a Ciscle pen which may be the problem (although another user recommended it who said it did as good a job).
Obviously this makes it impossible to use since you need to rest your hand to work steadily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines