• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Pressure Sensitivity

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone missing the pressure curve of procreate? I don't see an alternative to this is fresco. Tell me if I'm missing something.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Hi Stewart. 

There is not yet a pressure curve setting (we are currently considering adding one).

You can, however, adjust pressure sensitivity in App Settings. Tap the gear icon in the upper nav of the Home screen then from the menu Input > Apple Pencil > Pressure Sensitivity. 

Let me know if that helps.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stewart. 

There is not yet a pressure curve setting (we are currently considering adding one).

You can, however, adjust pressure sensitivity in App Settings. Tap the gear icon in the upper nav of the Home screen then from the menu Input > Apple Pencil > Pressure Sensitivity. 

Let me know if that helps.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I found the pressure sensitivity. I would be my vote in for a pressure curve. Some of my photoshop brush imports need some more sensitivity that what is currently offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I'll pass this along Stewart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also love a pressure curve! +1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stacey. .

I do share these requests with the team, but if you have a minute please also post it on https://adobefresco.uservoice.com.

I know it's an extra step but when all requests are all in one place the team can prioritize those features that are most important to the largest number of people. You can also access User Voice from within Fresco:

* From the Home screen tap the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen. 

* Then from the App Settings menu go to Help > Support > Suggest a feature

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Sue, I will do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue cc Fresco for iPhone team. My question is about pressure sensitivity on iPhone. I can't find any place to adjust pressure sensitivity. I'm using an iPhone 10 Max. I do have pressure sensitivity on Adobe Draw and am able to vary the thickness of lines in that app - just not in Fresco. Looking forward to your reply.  Thank you!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't had a chance to check the iPhone version of the app,  but I can imagine that its due to the fact that there's no dedicated pressure sensitive stylus for the iPhone,  as opposed to the Apple Pencil/S-Pen/Wacom stylus of other devices 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dave,

I thought the same thing too. I've been using fresco on my iPhone 8 for months and I've just got an iPad. I started using fresco on my iPad without an Apple Pencil (I haven't bought one yet) and all my brushes come out completely different than how they were on the iPhone fresco. I imagine it's something to do with pressure sensitivity and the lack of it on the iPhone compared to the iPad settings. Do you know how I could modify the iPad fresco brush settings so that they can allow for my finger use only and have the same pressure settings as my iPhone fresco did so that I can get the same brush effects? Because otherwise it seems as if there's no point me using the iPad for fresco if the brushes are completely different than the iPhone ones.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines