• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustration Disappeared! HELP!

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent a solid 5 hours on an illustration in Fresco on my 13" iPad pro. This morning I went to export the illustration via airdrop to my Macbook. I accidentally chose my iMac instead, so I canceled the airdrop. Now the entire document is gone! I see a file with a similar name that has only one of the layers of the document I lost. I am extremely upset. I checked my adobe cloud account and it is not there either. How could canceling an airdrop delete a file! Help?

TOPICS
Device , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Shawn. 

I've been asking our engineers about this and I'm really sorry but no one seems to know what could possibly have happened. 

There are more questions though: 

Did the app crash? Or did you get any type of error message?

From where were you trying to AirDrop (from the drawing or from Cloud Documents)?

What file type were you trying to export (.jpg, .psd, .png)?

Did you check Deleted on the device or at https://assets.adobe.com/deleted?

I'm waiting to hear back from one more engineer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shawn. 

I'm sorry about your drawing (I know this is devastating). Exiting out of an AirDrop should definitely not cause the loss of edits but I do have some questions: 

You mentioned you checked your Adobe cloud account; is this where you looked? https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents

You also mentioned you were drawing for five hours... Did you ever exit the drawing/let changes sync during that time? 

Please let me know so I can discuss this with the team. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue, I did finish and close out of the illustration last night. This morning I woke up and wanted to send it to my laptop which is where I ran into the issue. The bizarre thing is, is there is a file on my adobe cloud (the link you provided) that has 1 layer of the illustration. The file name is wrong and the rest of the layers are gone. The layer that is included is not the first layer or the last layer that was in the completed document. It's very weird. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shawn. 

I've been asking our engineers about this and I'm really sorry but no one seems to know what could possibly have happened. 

There are more questions though: 

Did the app crash? Or did you get any type of error message?

From where were you trying to AirDrop (from the drawing or from Cloud Documents)?

What file type were you trying to export (.jpg, .psd, .png)?

Did you check Deleted on the device or at https://assets.adobe.com/deleted?

I'm waiting to hear back from one more engineer but probably won't until later this afternoon. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahhhh just lost my drawing in fresco app... yesterdays work, and today's work. I  don't know what just happened. My artboard is blanc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Natachah. 

We have heard a number of comments like yours and we're currently investigating them. 

Please message me through Fresco's Report A Bug link so I can see all of your device information (tap the gear icon from the Home screen then App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug).

You don't have to rewrite this; just let me know that you posted here. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines