• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unleash the magic of Fresco by sharing your files across devices

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to capture your work as a video? Looking to post your work directly on Behance? Or sending it to another iOS device? Well, all of that is now possible in Adobe Fresco. 

Quick Export 

Choose from the various options available to export or share your artwork. 

Back to Ps_Fresco-Community-Publish.png

Export and share as other file formats 

By using the Publish and Export option, you can choose among the different output formats such as PNG, JPG (high, medium, or low quality), PSD or PDF. 

Select the desired formatSelect the desired format

Publish on Behance 

An artist’s destination in this creative journey is the audience who can see, appreciate and get inspired by his artwork. You can now take your artwork directly to Behance from Fresco. 

Publish on BehancePublish on Behance

Save a timelapse video 

Show the creative brush strokes to the world that shaped the outcome of the drawing. Record the entire process and save it as MP4. 

Sharing files_Fresco-Community-Export Time Lapse.png

Artwork by Parichay, designer at AdobeArtwork by Parichay, designer at Adobe

Please refer to the help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/publish-export-share.html for detailed steps to each of the export options. 

Still have questions? Please post here and we’ll be happy to help you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I LOVE the timelapse feature. For sharing draw and speedpaint videos, it is superior to every other tool I have found on any platform for any application. 

Or at least, it WAS. When I began using Fresco, the timelapse videos I exported were smooth and long, capturing the entire time I had been working on the file in pleasant-to-look-at detail.

But for the last few months, every Timelapse I have done has been only a few seconds long and feels like it all just splats onto the canvas in super-speed time. There is no sense of building up the artwork as there was in previous videos I made. Also, the Timelapse often starts with much of the painintg/drawing already complete. 

Is there a reason Timelapse has effectively stopped working for me (on my Surface Pro 4)? Are there things I can try to fix it? There seem to be no options or controls to adjust anything about Timelapse sharing/exports.

Thanks for any help or insight you can provide!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I apologize for the troubles here but we've already identified the issues reported with the export of the timelapse and are engineers are working on the fix for the same. 

Stay tuned for more updates!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Excellent!
Thanks so much for the update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines