• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird graphical glitches over drawn areas?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annotation 2020-04-08 160042.png

 Hi all, this is Fresco for Windows 10 through the CC app. Used it all the time this past year on my i7 Surface Book 2 (Nvidia GPU, 32gbs ram..) and its worked just fine. Now, when panning, drawing, changing visable layers, these weird rainbow graphical glitches appear on any area with pixels drawn. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the program to no avail. Help!

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Hello carterlilley,

We are still working on getting a fix. Kindly rollback your driver to previous version of the Nvidia. We can confirm the problem started happening with 445.75 driver version. 

Thanks a lot,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello carterlilley,

Kindly share the Nvidia graphics driver version on your system. We have seen this issue with latest Nvidia drivers and are working with them for resolution. 

Kindly revert the driver to a prior version and we will update you once this issue is fixed. 

Thanks,

Rohit

Thanks,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem happened to mine. Same computer Surface book 2.
My NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050's driver version is 26.21.14.4575

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have NVIDIA driver 445.75. I noticed the same thing happening in Photoshop today as well. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

glitch2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello carterlilley,

We are still working on getting a fix. Kindly rollback your driver to previous version of the Nvidia. We can confirm the problem started happening with 445.75 driver version. 

Thanks a lot,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines