• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: History of Previous Generated Images

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to check the previous images I generated, but Adobe Firefly doesn't have a history or a section of recently generated images. In other AI image generators, you can go back to the previous images you generated. Please provide a section in Adobe Firefly where we can review the past images we generated.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Imaging

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

@Seph5CDA This is a great idea! I've shared it with the team. In the meantime, please check out how to save your generation for Text to image and Text effects here: https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/using/whats-new/2024.html#save-to-library

Votes

Translate

Translate
23 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me gustaria tener un historial de las imagenes que he generado 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me sumo, casi todos los sitema generativos de hoy lo tienen y es realmente util 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Seph5CDA This is a great idea! I've shared it with the team. In the meantime, please check out how to save your generation for Text to image and Text effects here: https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/using/whats-new/2024.html#save-to-library

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich wünsche mir eine Galerie, in der ich meine bisher erstellten Bilder und deren Prompts sehen kann. Um auch mal zu etwas zurück zu gehen, wenn man sich verzettelt hat oder wenn man ein vorheriges Bild doch besser fand als die neueren.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree! If this is made a feature, please make it possible to look at both the final images created and the prompts used to get there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've found success clicking the BACK arrow in my browser 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2023 Nov 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pourrions-nous effectuer une recherche dans la galerie d'image déja créées afin de pouvoir télécharger certaines images sans avoir besoin de les re créer nous-même ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2023 Dec 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe team,

I believe that FireFly is one of the best AI generative tools.
However, I hope it could be upgraded to include a function that gathers previous generative pictures, perhaps in the form of an online album.

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 30, 2023 Dec 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @亞璇32701708gsyl,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your valuable insights. Your feedback is important to us, and we will certainly convey it to our product team. Should you have any additional questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to provide support and assistance as needed.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got firefly and I'm so surprised this feature doesn't exist yet! I consider it standard for this type of app 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Midjourney and this is standard and makes sense.  With Adobe we seem to be using credits but unless we manually save it they're simply gone?! Why wasn't this flagged at the earliest stages of setting the design parameters for Firefly.  This should be implemented immediately. Thanks to the OP for getting Adobe's attention and adding it to their to-do list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be cool to be able to keep track of the previous images generated.. like an historic.. 

thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can save your generated images by adding them to Favorites or to a Creative Cloud Library. Here's more info:

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely a must have! I don't even understand how this isn't a default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a total hack for this. Go into your web browser's search history. Use the search term "firefly" plus any portions of your previous search that you can remember. Firefly returns your images with the search terms in the url, so you can search your previous searches. lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right! I also found out that, but the thing is that with the worflow or after a couple of days, it's hard to go back to that url you need.  So, still a hack, when it should be a feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2024 Feb 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I'm working with firefly and other AI generators, the benefit of a history of the generated outcame is a huge benefit. It is your competitive disadvantage - eg. Midjourney has its history of generated images and even in form of a gallery. 

Please, add history to Firefly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

It would be great to see the history of the generated images. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2024 Mar 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please implement a history asap.
I forgot to save my generated output to library and the IMAGE IS GONE FOREVER!

Please implement history method, I've been waiting for 3+ months for a simple thing that every ai tool has. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that they're "charging" per-generation, I think they owe it to users to store everything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2024 Mar 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Y a-t-il un moyen dans Firefly de revoir les images que j'ai précédemment générées svp ?

Je vois bien mon compteur de crédits diminuer, mais impossible d'accéder aux images via une page dédiée (historique ou autre), comme sur d'autres outil (dalle, lexica) où c'est la fobctionnalité de base...

J'étais en train de tester quand la page a rechargé (mobile) et plus rien. J'essaye de l'intégrer dans mon workflow pro mais là ça va être compliqué s'il n'y a pas ça. Je suis sûr que j'ai manqué quelque chose, mais là je vois pas (j'ai aussi cherché sur la version ordi).

Quelqu'un pour m'aider svp ?

Merci

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's been 6 months since the employee responded it's a "great idea" and that they've "shared it with the team", yet this super basic feature still doesn't exist.

This is a paid service. Get you act together Adobe Firefly team.

Votes

Translate

Translate