• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Upload image(s) and edit through AI

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ability to upload multiple images and combine them to one image. Bonus if you can pick which aspects of the images to include. 

one application: a cyber punk style image and a selfie. You can tell it to pull the cyber punk style and color scheme from one photo and apply to the image of the other photo. "and also, throw in the 80's looking grid in the background"

another application: you have three shots from the same shoot, same take. You like the person's smile from one, the stance from the other, and the lighting from the last. you upload them all and get the best of each.  

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Thanks for suggesting! We’ll share with our team. (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the demand for certain features.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
70 Comments
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2023 Mar 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me modify an existing photo

Merging your thread here so we can track the demand for certain features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to see the possibilty to upload your own photo and generate it with a prompt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I can upload my own image and optimize it based on the description provided, that would be cool~

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a photographer and I wanna use my own images to make a mapulation photos in firefly. 

The One Ring rule them all

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like the ability for an image to be provided and then you can present in an environment without modifying the product itself.

E.g: Products, logos etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2023 Apr 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about being able to upload a photo, and then on this photo we uploaded to design what we say in the prompt?

For example, a specific Island, and then to design through prompt the lava flow, or anything else we need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to suggest the addition of a feature that allows users to upload their own images and have them modified or described by Adobe Firefly. This would provide more customization and flexibility for users, making the application even more powerful and versatile.

Why is this valuable to me? As a user of Adobe Firefly Beta, I believe this feature would greatly enhance the overall user experience. It would enable users to:

1. Upload their own images for editing or modification, providing more creative control.
  2. Experiment with different styles, effects, and modifications on their own images, leading to more unique and personalized results.
  3. Apply the AI-powered features of Adobe Firefly to their own content, opening up a wide range of possibilities for improving and enhancing their images.

Adding this feature would make Adobe Firefly an even more valuable tool for both professional and amateur designers, photographers, and content creators.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if you could upload an image, say of yourself and then have Ai recreate photos as like other image genereated photography. Maybe upload photos of self from different ages to be able to recreate self at whatever age in whatever location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Include adding photo from gallary system because in my opinion maybe there are som many people like me who wants to edit there photo in this web .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This idea, but in more of a commercial pov: maybe there is a particular look or characteristic that you would like to use in photography, graphic design, advertising... Again, I could use a self image, add the descriptions, upload a design and now I am   modeling my own apparel designs for social media posts, ads -- the idea of peronalizing to even this extent could have value.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a possibility in planing to add personal Pictures to Firefly for editing them by AI? This would be a gamechanger!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Serait-il possible de transformer un visuel à partir de l'une de nos propres réalisations ?
Merci pour votre réponse
Bien cordialement, Katia

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ability to customise or enhance own DSLR captured images (PNG) within Firefly in conjunction with text or own logo.... 

I am a sports photographer and always looking for ways to make own sport images I have captured standout... currently use multiple manual photoshop techniques / templates / collages etc etc.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

이미지 추가하기 기능을 넣어주세요.

내가 원하는 이미지를 넣어서 수정할 수 있는 방향이 되도록.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thats hreat ideas  I want to use my artwork. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Podia existir a possibilidade de gerar imagens através de outras exemplo:

Importo uma imagem de um farol de um bmw

e peço uma imagem semelhante com tons de neon, e fumo por trás, baseado nessa mesma imagem importada, seria um passo importante para a eficiencia do processo criativo e de comunicação da IA com o utilizador.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, is it possible to add an own photo as some sort of base layer on which to submit all the effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An interesting idea could be to modify a selected image as a working plan and ask the artificial intelligence to work on it by modifying, removing, changing or deleting a particular section of the image. For example, it has been observed that human figures and hands in particular are not well executed, so one could choose an image that presents that small problem and work on it, asking the artificial intelligence to rework that hand or that particular section that clashes with the context. Would that be possible?
This could reduce the need to continuously reload images to avoid that gross problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Customizing your own content and creating from your own sketches are top priority features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customizing your own content and creating from your own sketches are top priority features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add a feature to upload original content through sketch, layered psd, vector or even napkin sketch to start prior to using standard text to image features. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for suggesting! We’ll share with our team. (Merging all similar threads here so we can track the demand for certain features.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes! I submitted the same suggestion, would be great to be able to set a starting image 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it would be great if users can upload image and then use ai to edit it

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was not able to find a way to upload a picture and work with it and alter it although that would be amazing

Votes

Translate

Translate