capture1S.jpg

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
8 Comments
Contributor ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Witam

Bardzo mi brakuje w Lightroomi Classic koła barw takiego jak w Capturo One

Bardzo by sie przydała taka opcja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fajna opcją było by koło kolorów coś w tym stylu co jest w caputre one daje to więcej możliwości niż suwaki. I lepiej można wy separować kolory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

capture1_05.jpg

capture1_01.jpg

capture1_00.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The HSL panel in Lightroom is quite global and does not allow to make finer selections of colors/color ranges. E.g. you cannot target the low saturated greens and blues. You can only target the greens or the blue no matter their saturation.  Also the color range masks are not flexible enough in that case.

The color wheel as found in Capture One allows to select a flexible color and saturation range and adjust hue, brightness, tone and saturation for each range individually.

This is like the best color editing tool I have found over the years and in many case my reason to C1 although LR is more advanced in many other areas. 

Also the Skin Tool included in C1s Color editor is very handy. It allow to unify a color range. Something that can be used for skins, but also to remove banding in skys etc.

My suggestion is, to add a similar tool to LR with the same or even better functionalities. It would be important to have that tool available locally as well as globally.

An alternative implementation would be to improve the color range mask selector to a color wheel with additional fall off control. In that case no separate color wheel tool would be nescessary but onlya skin tone tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-ideas/p-interactive-color-wheels/idi-p/13660727

Jakis czas temu tez o tym pisałem i jakos cisza a uwazam ze była by to super funkcja jestem jak najbardziej za

Napisz to samo w dziale Camera Raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fajna opcją było by koło kolorów coś w tym stylu co jest w caputre one daje to więcej możliwości niż suwaki. I lepiej można wyseparować kolory. fajnie jakby ta funkcja była dostępna tez w maskach. I w Masce zakresu koloru by sie przydało tez koło kolorów do wyboru danego koloru którego chcemy, obecnie to jest bardzo utrudnione i ciezko nieraz jakis kolor wybrac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fajna opcją było by koło kolorów coś w tym stylu co jest w caputre one daje to więcej możliwości niż suwaki. I lepiej można wyseparować kolory. fajnie jakby ta funkcja była dostępna tez w maskach. I w Masce zakresu koloru by sie przydało tez koło kolorów do wyboru danego koloru którego chcemy, obecnie to jest bardzo utrudnione i ciezko nieraz jakis kolor wybrac.

Votes

Translate

Translate