• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: (AI) Batch edting based upon a personal style

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We urge you to consider a transformative feature for Lightroom: an AI-powered batch editing tool, finely tuned to each photographer's unique style. Imagine a feature that learns from an individual's editing history, creating a personalized AI profile. This tool would not only expedite batch processing but also evolve with the user's artistic growth.

An essential addition would be intelligent AI-assisted culling. This feature would automatically discern and prioritize images, streamlining the initial selection phase and focusing on quality and composition.

Moreover, the introduction of adaptive 'SmartPresets' is crucial. These presets, unlike any currently available, would dynamically adjust to each image, informed by the user's historical editing patterns, ensuring consistency and quality across varied lighting and contextual scenarios.

The integration of such advanced AI features would dramatically revolutionize the editing workflow, cutting down editing time and freeing photographers to focus on their creative pursuits. Currently, many turn to costly external solutions for these capabilities. By incorporating these features into Lightroom, Adobe has the opportunity to redefine the landscape of digital photography software, offering an unparalleled in-house solution that would render external tools obsolete.

This is not just a feature request; it's a call for Adobe to continue its legacy of innovation, to empower photographers at all levels, and to lead the industry towards a future where technology and artistry seamlessly converge.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2024 Jan 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noted here before that I would love to have a AI that creates an auto button that learns from my editing choices and applies edit choices informed by my previous edits. I think that is a really good idea. The current auto button is trained by a bunch of photographers editing images for Adobe and it is not bad but a bit ... obvious... and cliché in general. Would be great if it could learn from your own style instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2024 Jan 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's interesting to note that some third-party companies are already offering this type of AI integration with Lightroom. However, they charge significant fees, often around $50 per wedding for processing, which can add up quickly. I share your enthusiasm for a more personalized AI editing tool, and it would be fantastic if Adobe could lead the way in making this technology more accessible to its users. Hopefully, Adobe will integrate such a feature into Lightroom sooner than competitors like Capture One, making advanced, style-learning AI editing available to all their users at a more reasonable cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it would be great if Lightroom could learn my style (like an AI, machine learning-assisted), how I edit my photos, so that it can then edit images by itself, based on the image content. I.e. a more sophisticated approach than just pasting the settings from one photo onto others, as this would not account for differences in the photos, which might require different settings (e.g. different exposure levels)

Votes

Translate

Translate