• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prompt memory

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those of us who use similar prompts repeadedly, is it possible to have PS remember our last five or ten choices and give us a drop down menu in the prompt bar to re-choose those prompts?

Idea No status
TOPICS
Generative Fill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deven15D5 could you share a bit more on your ask... what is the workflow that you do and how/where and what sort of prompts would you like? If you were working on a file, what would a prompt be and where would it show and how or what would it say for you to do that would be helpful?

Thanks,

Cory - Photoshop Product Manager

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm modifying numerous nature photos. Thus, I'm using the same terms over and over, somtimes single word prompts and sometimes combined. For instance, forest, trees, granite, river, creek, rocks, rapids, waterfall, whitewater, etc. You get the idea. Thus, I thought it would be nice to have a turn on or off option to have the most common prompts "remembered" by PS that a person uses show up in a drop down menu straight off the prompt input box.

So, if this option were turned on, then when you go to input your prompt, you could hover over the prompt input box and down would come say your last ten prompts you used starting with the highest use one. For some people who do the same sort of work repeatedly, I'm sure this would be much appreciated.

And while I have your attention. Just so you know, in the beta, I'm getting a LOT of wrong prompts. Such as water = birds. trees = giraffes and big cats, rocks = lizards and snakes, and so on. I've never had a negative prompt work for me once. Sometimes, once the AI gets in say water = birds mode, then I can't get it to stop even with a new prompt, without either completely re-drawing the selection or moving on to somewhere else. I'm also at times getting a lot of shapes I never got in the old version. For instance, typing trees for a prompt I get a green square, then a circle, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate