• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request: Linking third party cloud storage directly to Photoshop Web instead of CC storage.

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am using Photoshop as a local install, I of course can open a local file that syncs with a Google Drive or Amazon S3 storage. Due to production/security concerns in my industry, only having the CC storage as an option for web-based photoshop use is an obstacle. I would love to remove the need for having a powerful local machine. Ideally, open Photoshop or Premiere for web, link a google drive or amazon s3 account, access any file from those repositories to work on them in a TEMPORARY Adobe CC space and when files are saved and/or exported the G-drive/S3 will be updated and all temp files are removed from the Adobe CC storage system.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Web

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @ede97559068 will pass this on to the team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciated @CoryShubert !

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cory, I agree it would be a huge feature to not have to upload photos. I'd much rather import from a list of the top "cloud" storage repositories  as ede says. Those might mirror choices such as Wix offers: google drive, FB, IG, dropbox, google photos, etc AND amazon s3  as he suggests. thanks, Todd 

Votes

Translate

Translate