• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transcript including custom words

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Talk about subjects which may have made up words like names for creatures and then attempting to transcribe these words is frustrating as Premire doesn't know the words and will give a horrendous guess at what it thinks it heard. 

Instead allow us to add words to premiere's vocabulary before transcribing so it knows what those words are when it hears them. Transcribing 1 hour of commentary only to then realise premiere had been continiously transcribing any non-dictionary word in to a terrible guess to the point it even transcribed swear words and slurs.

Allow us to input custom words to add to premiere's vocabulary before transcribing so it transcribes made up words for example name of a creature in a video game.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Editing and playback , Import and ingest , Sound

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just boosted this post in the FB Premiere group. Hopefully it starts to get some attention. This is a vital addition for my workflow of searching for mentions of the brand/company the video is about to get good soundbites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upvoted. I can say I've been in meetings with devs and suggested that we be able to have a dictionary for a project. We have Indigenous language in many of our projects and it would be great to have transcription work 'outside the box'. The big challenge, of course, is assigning the proper spelling to the phonetic sound of a word. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came here to post the same thing! Our company name and product names are always wrong in the transcriptions. I too would love to add words to the transcription vocabulary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2024 Apr 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed, having custom words would be hugely beneficial.

Votes

Translate

Translate