• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D illustrator Error: "We've hit a roadblock! there isn't enough available memory (RAM)"

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seriously need help with the 3D feature on illustrator. I was able to extrude and bevel 2 boxes and I tried making a 3rd one for good measure to see if it works and I keep getting pop ups. Am I doing something wrong? I literally just purchased this so it's the newest updated version. Is there something on my computer I need to do? I attached screenshots. Thanks 

TOPICS
Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is due to your computer's low power check your computer specification and match them with the latest version...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can refer to this list in order to check out if your computer has enough power to handle Illusrator: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or try if the Effect > 3D and Materials > 3D (Classic) works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try shutting down other software, especially Google Chrome if you have it running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines