Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator 2015 - Units-Bug

Contributor ,
Jun 16, 2015 Jun 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Today I updated the Adobe Illustrator program to the latest version in 2015, and after printing to Postscript me mysteriously changed decimals units shown.
The document has not been good. But now I have a bad drive everywhere.
E.g. I see the new document: A4 Paper is 210 00 mm x 297 00 mm and  Bleed is 0 000 mm.

I use the Czech version of Windows PC 8.1 64bit.

Chyba rozměru při tisku do Postcriptu.JPGNastavení souboru-jednotky.JPGPreferens.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 19, 2015 Oct 19, 2015

Hi,

We have released a WINDOWS ONLY hot fix today that fixes the issue of corrupt preferences. Please go to Creative Cloud application and download the patch CC 20151.1 (19.1.1)

If you do not see the patch in the Creative Cloud application wait for the refresh cycle to be over or you can sign out and sign in to force refresh the list of available patches.

Regards,

Ashutosh

On behalf of Illustrator Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2016 Nov 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it is Avast problem, but will try to communicate with Avast team to find some resolution. I will post Avast answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2016 Nov 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still in touch with Avast Crew. I've tried new beta version of Avast antivirus and the problem still persist. They promise solving this problem with developers team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nunca saberão, acabei de descobrir o que fazer.

É ALGO MUITO SIMPLES

CHUPAAAAAAAA MUNDO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This problem still persists on macOS 10.12.6 with Illustrator 2017.1.0:

Decimal point massive problems (AI CC 2017.1.0 macOS 10.12.6)

There is no Avast software in sight on my MacBook Pro. I’m dismayed how this issue has been ignored by the Illustrator developers for so many years!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines