• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my objects except for one became grey for a reason I don't understand, how do I fix it?

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

guy0D45_0-1609158849479.png

All the objects except for the one at the buttom left became grey, how do I fix it?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's probably a fill applied to the layer.

You need to target the layer and delete it.

Probably someone told you to click on the circle in the layers panel in order to select the objects on the layer. That works a lot of times, but is also bad advise if you don't know how to handle appearances.

So click on the circle one more time and then in the Appearance panel delete the fill.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you mean.

It was applied to all layers except for a spesific object which I was editing. No one told me to do anything, I didnt click on anything in the layers panel, I was moving an object on the screen when suddenly everything except for that object turned grey.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of your layers (unfortunately they all have the same name) has something applied to it. You need to check that and delete it if you don't want it.

So why not click on that circle and check the appearance panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DId you try to select gray objects and change color to white for that group of objects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines