• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ARCHIVO DAÑADO ILLUSTRATOR

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, por favor estaba trabajando en un archivo y luego de apagarse mi notebook, me dice que el archivo esta dañado y no puede recuperarse. Por favor, es muy importante que pueda recuperar ese trabajo. Ojala alguien me pueda ayudar. Dejo el link del archivo. Tengo Illustrator CC2017. Muchas gracias!

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Sync and storage , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Hi Malena,

I could open the file (got some messge about content that may be missing), it looks like the most part is there.

I resaved the file here: (LINK REMOVED)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Malena,

I could open the file (got some messge about content that may be missing), it looks like the most part is there.

I resaved the file here: (LINK REMOVED)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tom,

You´ve saved not only my file but also my life. I´m absolutely grateful for do  that. It was very important and I had spent I lot of time by doing it. Thanks a lot!                                                                                                                                                                                       Malena.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Malena, glad to hear that helped.

I could see that you've put a lot of work in that project.

Now that you got the file, shall I remove the link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh! Yes , if you can. Don't worry! Thanks a million ☺️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hii, Ton.

Is there a way you can help me save my proyect as well? Just as Malena, it´s such an important proyect, for my thesis. If you can help, or anyone can help me fix it, it will be a blessing.

I linked the proyect.

https://we.tl/t-Uo26Qd3ta3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ivana, I cannot open your file, but as the message says try sharing the file with Adobe; from the help file:

share the affected file with us at file@adobe.com. We'll investigate the issue and let you know if recovery is possible. Ensure that the file you share does not include any sensitive personal information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines