• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blob brush taper ... on iPad but not in PC / Mac version

Participant ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks a great addition to the Blob brush on the iPad (June 2021), hope this featutre is being considered as an addition to the desktop version. The blob brush is a useful tool but one that hasn't been updated since its original release

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I show that the Blob brush option is on my desktop version for MAC OS

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 9.33.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-24 at 9.34.58 AM.png

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The user is talking about the possibility of a new iPad-specific feature of the blob brush making it to the desktop version, not the blob brush itself:

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/whats-new/mobile-2021-2.html#enhanced-blob-brush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was not about the Blob brush per se (I have created stacks of tutorials on the subject and it has been around for quite a while). It was that I noticed the iPad version now has a taper feature which looks quite decent and useful, something perhaps for the pc or mac. 

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines