• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush Lines not showing as I draw in Illlustrator CC 2017 on Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 13?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I have  Adobe Illustrator CC 2017, and I am using it on my Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 13. But I have a problem when I draw lines or any shapes with my brush tool.They simply not show. After I draw something, lines are delayed and dotted, plus I cannot see stroke that I am drawing with pen. Is this some kind of bug?

I tried pen pressure, setting it in my Wacom Help Center, but nothing. Even CTRL+H hide/show edges did nothing.

Please if you know how to help, do tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Here is some links that may shed some light on your problem. It seems to be well documented.

Mobile Studio Pro problem

https://www.reddit.com/r/wacom/comments/5oq2rx/wacom_mobilestudio_pro_buglist/

It seems to have a documented lag with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. It also might be your lines are too small. It is known not to capture small movements.

Above are two links that might help you understand the issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Advocate ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is some links that may shed some light on your problem. It seems to be well documented.

Mobile Studio Pro problem

https://www.reddit.com/r/wacom/comments/5oq2rx/wacom_mobilestudio_pro_buglist/

It seems to have a documented lag with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. It also might be your lines are too small. It is known not to capture small movements.

Above are two links that might help you understand the issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

not correct answer, sorry, this is not a lag issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines