• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I make these types of banners for my YouTube channel

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can u make these type of YouTube banners for my channel using Adobe illustrator or not?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Hi @Nasty5EE8 ,

Yes, YOU can use Illustrator to draw cartoon characters and puppets for animation.  However tools don't make great art, talented people do.

To become an artist, you must first learn the fundamentals.  Why don't you enroll in some online classes?   LinkedIn Learning has structured courses available. And the first month is free.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-illustrator-draw

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/introducing-illustrator

Hope this helps, good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can, for the most part, that's very Illustratory-looking artwork. The blurry background parts can be done with an effect applied. With the Pencil tool in Illustrator on the iPad version, drawing the line work feels natural.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I should buy an iPad to do this? If so which kind can you link me? All I have now is my iPhone and gaming asus laptop 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the name of the effect too? I have to learn this on my own I'm a beginner and I don't know how/suck at drawing but want to learn how so I can start my YouTube channel 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Comic/Cartoon should get you somewhere.

You don't need an iPad for that. You can draw a sketch, take a photo of it and then use it as a reference to draw with the mouse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For sure (you can these type of cartoon illustrations) using adobe illustrator, if you can use this app and you need to know how to draw. And how use pencil tool, pen tool.... etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Nasty5EE8 ,

Yes, YOU can use Illustrator to draw cartoon characters and puppets for animation.  However tools don't make great art, talented people do.

To become an artist, you must first learn the fundamentals.  Why don't you enroll in some online classes?   LinkedIn Learning has structured courses available. And the first month is free.

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/learning-illustrator-draw

https://www.linkedin.com/learning/introducing-illustrator

Hope this helps, good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines