• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color breakdowns in Illustrator change after setting them up in CC Libraries

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a color library for our organizational brand and am experiencing difficulty with the colors maintaining their breakdowns.
I have set up our brank colors in a library but when I go back to test the colors several of them do not have the same breakdowns as in initially input. I have a CMYK and RGB group for the brand colors. The CMYK colors seem to be stable, but the RBG breakdowns change.
If for instance I have a purple that is set up in my library with RGB breakdown of R70 B29 B124, which is HEX #467D7C, when I go back to use that color, it has different color breakdowns in the color picker. The breakdown is R71 G44 B122, HEX #472C7A. I am viewing them in DOCUMENT COLOR MODE: RGB and in the COLOR PICKER.

Do you have any thoughts on why they keep changing? I keep changing them back and they keep changing. It seems like once you set the color that the breakdown numbers would stay the same, even if there is a color shift in the monitor.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I created a logo with Specific RGB colors and loaded it to the CC Library. Then I pulled that exact logo from the library to the same document it came from but the RGB and Hex colors have changed slightly.

The colors look the same on-screen, but they are not.

I first noticed it when I put them from AI to the Library then downloaded it is PDF. I am using RGB docs for both files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When color numbers change, there is a conversion going on caused by different color profiles.

When they look the same but change slightly, it could be caused by rounding the numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines