• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

copy powerpoint image to illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to copy/paste images directly from powerpoint to illustrator (with CS4).  I cannot do this with CC.  I get an error message and then only some parts of the image appear in illustrator.  I have tried saving the powerpoint slide in different formats (wmf, pdf, svg) but the image is not editable in illustrator with the new formats. CS4 is no longer supported by adobe.  What are my options to get powerpoint drawing into illustrator CC for editting?

TOPICS
Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save the PowerPoint page as PDF and can you try to open this document in Adobe Illustrator?

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, but it is has boundaries that I cannot get rid of.  The ungroup function does not separate the items for editting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maureen,

I work on a MAC, so this may be different, but I have no problem doing this at all. You are on the latest version of Adobe CC and Microsoft 360?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work on a windows machine and use microsoft edge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can't really answer then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines