• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating the same center for two seperate shapes?

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im animating shadows under circular trees with CSS after export. The problem is when im rotating the shadows WITH the suns movement the moon formed shadow shapes (details in attachment) they circle around a different center than the actually circle(tree).

Any ideas on how to adjsut the center of the moonshaped shadow? Or anythingelse for that matter.

If that makes sense? I'm not sure how to explain this any better. 

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is taking place in the browser or some other surrounding? I would ask in web development forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well that depends on the soloution. And the soloution im aiming for isn't changing the already working CSS animation code. I'm rotating the layer or id around its center. So if there is a way to kinda create a transparant "shadow" shape instead of actually deleting the rest of the circle layer adjusting its center. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well that depends on the soloution. And the soloution im aiming for isn't changing the already working CSS animation code. I'm rotating the layer or id around its center. So if there is a way to kinda create a transparant "shadow" shape instead of actually deleting the rest of the circle layer adjusting its center. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines