Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eps icon looks like ai icon in folders

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I just istalled a new version illustrator. The eps icons showing "ai" icon.
Strange before instelling the new version of illustrator the eps have its own icon ( with the moving vecors on icon ) - how can I get this back ???eps icon.JPG

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot duplicate what is happening to you on a Mac using Illustrator 25.1. Is that the version of Illustrator that you are using? What operating system are you on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes and I use 25,1 - its happend after I deleted older versions of illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I tried to replicate this but couldn't on a Windows 10 machine. EPS files have their own icon even if they're associated to open with Adobe Illustrator. You may follow instructions given on this article to change the icon of these files.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is coming back again. Also, I want to know the solution without uninstalling the apps. By the way, @Ashutosh_Mishra the article is gone!

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @SK-10,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind trying to use Adobe Bridge to preview, manage, and organize your Creative Cloud files and assets and checking if it helps? Get started here: (https://adobe.ly/3uYTBgK). Learn more: (https://adobe.ly/3RGDWLQ).

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines