• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting objects from "document info"?

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently using the pencil tool in Adobe Illustrator(CC) to mark/re-trace things in images I am working on and then with the help of the "Document Info" window can determine how many objects I marked and what their individual or combined length is.

I am looking for a way to save/export the information of several (=between 100 and 200) objects I marked at the same time... at the moment I can only click on the individual objects and save that info individually (which with 200 gets a bit tedious) or the sum of all of them (so no info about individual objects) and save that info, but there does not seem to be a way to mark all pieces and then save a list with the info of all 200 individual pices at the same time (a bit like what Photoshop's measuring tool can do).

Is there any way to do that? The data is supposed to go into an Excel sheet later, but any text format that allows me to easily copy/paste that data into Excel would also be fine.

Thanks in advance,

Nico

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might ask for help over at the Scripting Forum:

Illustrator Scripting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nico,

As Christopher mentioned, this might be possible with a script. Hence moving the discussion to Illustrator Scripting forum.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try using the css properties panel, it might do the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bonjour Nico,

Je peux faire un script à votre convenance.

Je viens d'adapter un script pour la longueur des objets sélectionnés

exemple

renél80416020_1-1602237446090.png

René

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines