• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

> instead of '

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using illustrator for years and for the first time I'm stumped on how to resolve an issue. No matter which font I use I'm unable to add in an apostrophe ' and instead get the > sign each time I click the apostrophe key. I've read and searched tons but nothing on here, or on other forums can resolve the issue. 

Can someone please assist me in resolving the issue if they've experienced this same thing? It's getting in the way of my creating process on illustrator. I don't have the issue in the other adobe applications, just illustrator.

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could check the language of your keyboard. Maybe it's been switched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the tip. I tried that prior to writing this but that doesn't seem to be the problem. I'm not sure what's going on but for now I'm taking a break LOL. My brain is tired and done trying to figure out how to fix the issue for today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines