• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having an issue since the latest update with my files not actuall saving the colors.

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running on Windows:
Since the update I keep getting really weird results when saving some of my artwork, like lines in the images or it completely not saving the color info at all. I am a printer, and sometimes the images look fine on the screen, but when I got to print them, the colors completely disappear.
I am now having to do some fancy footwork where I have to create a new file, place the file, go to Object and then I have to Flatten Transparency. And then I have to save it as a PDF X1a file.
Last week to get around this all I had to do was save a copy as a PDF X1a file. As of this morning that didn't work anymore. I am losing my mind, can anyone help so I can just save my files like I have been doing normally for the past decade?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Print and publish , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please set the Status Bar (lower left) to »Document Color Profile« and post screenshots including the pertinent Panels to illustrate the issue? 

Screenshot 2021-03-18 at 17.41.48.png

What are the Edit > Color Settings? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines