• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How permanently delete a file in Illustrator?

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I purchased Illustrator yesterday and I want to delete permanently the files I created to practice. I saved one on them on the cloud,which I was able to delete permanently but I got two more work files showing up. How can I delete them?

I know you can 'hide' those files but I want to permanently delete them. Please, someone help me! 

Thanks!

ps English is my second language so sorry about my grammar.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can manage your cloud documents in your Creative Cloud app. At the top left you will see Your Work - click on it. On the left you will see an icon for cloud documents. You can find everything in there. Just right click to delete.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying me back.  I just did it and I can see only my files saved on Fresco app and I can't see the two Illustrator files.

So, the only solution I have is maybe saving those two files on the cloud and then delete them?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they are not in your cloud files, are they saved on your computer? If yes, just toss in the trash. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yay! Yes, I found them on my computer and I was able to delete them. Thank you! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines