• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to increase size of menu bar on 4k Monitor?

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

Do you have any suggestions on how to increase the menu bar size in Illustrator - latest version (Photoshop and Indesign as well) on a 4K monitor (used with a new macbookpro).  I was able to increase the size of the tool bar and floating palettes (Illustrator>Preferences>User Interface>UI Scaling) but the menu bar at the top remains miniscule.  This is a problem for me as I will be teaching these softwares remotely and my student will need to see what I am doing!  I hope I don't have to reduce the resolution as this defeates the purpose of buying a 4K monitor. I am ready to return my brand new 4K monitor if this can't be solved.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you will be streaming the screen, reducing the resolution of the monitor will actually be a very good idea on order to reduce the data and save on bandwidth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Remote streaming something at High resolution to a student with low resolution or small screen may be painful. Test carefully, and issue system requirements to students. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines