• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make Gradient effect in Adobe Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know how to make the gradient effect (the reference is left-hand side picture) on the yellow color template one?Screenshot (159).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

This question should be posted to the Illustrtor forum, not InDesign.

By gradient effect I assume you meant the gradient behind the prices below the photo of the sandwich.

Open the Gradient panel and select a linear gradient (leftmost of the thee icons as the top). Click to add gradient stops then either enter colour values for the gradient stops or drag swatches from the Swatches panel. In the example I used an orange-yellow swatch for the left and right ends and yellow for the middle. To m

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question should be posted to the Illustrtor forum, not InDesign.

By gradient effect I assume you meant the gradient behind the prices below the photo of the sandwich.

Open the Gradient panel and select a linear gradient (leftmost of the thee icons as the top). Click to add gradient stops then either enter colour values for the gradient stops or drag swatches from the Swatches panel. In the example I used an orange-yellow swatch for the left and right ends and yellow for the middle. To make sure the middle swatch is in the exact middle of the gradient I clicked on the point in the Gradient Slider then entered 50% in the Location field (bottom of the panel).

If I want a texture to show through I can adjust the transparency or play with opacity modes in the Transparency panel. In this example I used Multiply. I would probably prefer to mix the gradient with the background texture in Photoshop where I have more control.

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 12.45.40 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see, thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from InDesign to Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for helping me to move the post to the correct place. Sorry, I'm firstly using this community page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks suggestions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines