• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hybrid Processor Issues - AMD & Intel

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After an update on both Illustrator & Photoshop back in September I've been having issues with my Adobe products saying that my GPU is not compatible. I get an error message when opening Illustrator & Photoshop saying: 'LoadLibrary failed with error code 87: The parameter is incorrect.'

After extensive research & many tech support calls to mutliple companies, I landed at the conclusion that Adobe needs to update their software to allow for hybrid graphics processing.

My solution now is to turn off my main graphics processor, but that's only a bandaid.

I've got an Intel UHD Graphics 630 - rated for OpenGL 4.0+

& an AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100 - rates for OpenGL 4.0+

I used to be able to use both no problem.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've been having this same problem with Premiere Pro and Photoshop. Though Photoshop will open up and work fine. Premiere Pro however just freezes comes up with an error code 87 and has to be removed using the task manager. I have AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100 and Intel(R) UHD Graphics P630. I think I'll contact Dell and see if they can offer any solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines