• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2021 (25.2.1) Workspace Issue

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having difficulty integrating my old workspace (from Illustrator 2020) in to the new version of Illustrator (25.2.1) on Windows 10. I can't even create a new workspace at the moment - the options to Reset, Create New Workspace & Manage Workspaces are all greyed out.

The app opens with no tools present at all, and if I set up a new layout/workspace, there's no way to save it, and so is not remembered when I reopen Illustrator. It also doesn't seem to like any of the preset workspaces (Automation, Essentials, Typography etc.), which are visible in the Window>Workspace menu, along with my migrated workspace.

I've checked through all of the preferences and can't see anything relating to 'legacy' workspaces, and checked through a load of help forums, but am at a bit of a loss for what to do other than using Illustrator 2020. I don't suppose anyone else has come across this issue, or found a workaround?

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I'd request you to follow the suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illustrator/td-p/11561981) & let us know if it helps with your issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I'd request you to follow the suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) & let us know if it helps with your issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the help. I ended up trying everything in the link above, and reinstalling using the App Cleaner, and checking that everything had been removed from Program Files and App Data folders related to v25 of Illustrator. It seems to be loading workspaces correctly now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines