• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator CC - New document window display error

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i open Illustrator cc, i am not able to see any of the dialog selections except 'X' button. The whole window is gray as the sceenshot.

However i can open any older file and edit it. Also suddenly have appeared decimals in stoke and font size as the screenshot and it doesn't accept any number change.

My pc has 24Gb ram and intel i5-3350p. I never had this problem before. I also uninstalled and re installed the setup of creative cloud app. I have the latest version installed.

Untitled-3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

In many other posts that mentioned this, uninstalling Avast anti virus solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Jan 22, 2017 Jan 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Try to uninstall and reinstall Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In many other posts that mentioned this, uninstalling Avast anti virus solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ton Frederiks

Thank you for your solution. That works. Uninstalling Avast solved the problems. I will try to re install the antivirus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines