• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator on a Mac Book Pro 2019 Rendering and Colour Issues

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one who has this issue? I am using all standard colour profiles by default set by the software. Yet for some reason AI colour pallet is desaturated. Does not look like the original images when exported. No it is not a CMYK issue. I am in an RGB document. The only thing I have found to fix this is under “view” change to view CPU and the colours come back. But I have major performance issues in this mode. So I keep it in GPU. Now the issue with GPU is the rendering of the vectors are not clean lots of pixelation.. But this is fixed when CPU setting is enabled… what is going on Adobe? Mac? Never had these issues on a PC. Also I am viewing on a second monitor if that helps troubleshoot anything. I have not messed with the colour profiles either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Illustrator forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. Please try the suggestions given on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/colores-en-actualizacion-25-2-1/td-p/11884873) & let us know if they help with color issues.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Ashutosh, 

No still having the issue.  With the second and 3rd monitor (cintiq) AI colours are still desaturated.  IF I view on the macbooks screen the colours are fine.  Just the secondary monitors have this issue.   As mentioned changing the rendering under “view” change to view CPU with the Mac book screen open I get my colours back to normal.  With the lid close this does nothing.   Defently something wrong here with Mac and Adobe products on this Pro..  I am suprised there is not more people complaining about this?.   I have tried reinstalling the software, but does nothing.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Profilleri Adobe Bridge aracılığıyla senkronize ettiniz mi?

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/keeping-colors-consistent.html

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines