• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator on iPad - App freezes while working

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there was an update about two weeks ago. I can edit my image about 4-5 times. Then the app freezes for minutes at a time. I've tried everything. Power off, power on...log out, log back in. Uninstall and reinstall. Power off and power on my iPad? This is day three. It's effecting my work and my money! Can anyone offer some help? 

thank you, Kim Casey

[Renamed by Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried roilling back to a previous version to see if it was the update that effected you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @The Retro Hippie,

We are sorry to hear about this experience. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, please share some additional details so we can assist you further. We'd need the crash logs which you could share with me over a direct message.

How to look for the crash logs: 
  • Open iOS Settings > Privacy > Analytics and improvements > Analytics data on the user device. You will see file names like "adobe illustrator***.ips. That's the log file, kindly share it over DM.

Also, let us know the following:

• iPad make and model
  • iOS version
  • Are you using any trackpad or keyboard? If yes, do share the details.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Keeps crashing turned off effects and every stroke has to be done almost in fear of the app crashing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines